IT HAS ACTIVATED THE EDITION 2016
RESERVATIONS END ON 2016, MAY 16
The Master of professional training, firstly, intends to increase cultural exchange, dialogue and integration among peoples, through various forms of encounter, which can be expanded by offering other areas and other issues, in subsequent projects.
The aim will be to offer results and projects, as well as concrete and scientifically developed proposals, aimed at the improvement and re-evaluation of existing scientific parameters regarding excavation, evaluation and museum housing of sites and artifacts.
- To train professional figures who are able to follow a single project which goes from excavation to museum display, including the identification of a coordinator who can control the whole process and establish an ongoing dialogue with experts in the various fields of competence. To offer, therefore, an experience of teamwork through continual dialogue between archaeology and museum architecture, a crucial element in ensuring good results in the restoration, conservation and promotion.
- To develop an international dialogue which can establish, promote and strengthen the relationship between professional expertise and experience from different provenances, operating towards the creation of a system of development and growth, to provide effective continuity over time.
- To develop, through dialogue, participation and international cooperation – possibly in multiple modules or workshops – scientifically verified thematics, intended as future proposals for the evaluation and improvement of existing parameters of excavation, study and enhancement of ancient architecture and relics (for example, assessment of the Icomos paper and any further actualizing and improving contributions).
- Diocesi di Pitigliano-Sovana-Orbetello – Cultural Heritage Office
– The protection of the local Jewish cemetery, adding, in this work, the Municipality of Pitigliano;
– The collection of material to be devoted to the establishment of a museum of Jewish history and culture in general and of the Community of Pitigliano in particular;
– The promotion of cultural and religious events and tourist activities and activities – recreational.
The Association manages the old Jewish complex: the Synagogue and the spaces below, in which is set up a permanent exhibition of Jewish culture.
- Soprintendenza Archeologia del Lazio e dell’Etruria Meridionale – Roma
- Istituto Italiano di Cultura – Haifa (Israel)
- Museo di Palazzo Orsini – Pitigliano